Monday 4 February 2013

Dinner at Les Trois Garcons

I absolutely LOVED Les Trois Garcons.


It's not the type of price range that you would casually pop there for an impromptu dinner, but it is amazing for that special occasion. My friend Jules and I got the Tasting Menu deal from Groupon, and I am really glad we did!

(The high quality photos are from Les Trois Garcons' site and are not mine. My iPhone pics were a little too dark to do it the justice it deserved)

el texto que sea
























The decor is ridiculously quirky (which is a plus in my book). From pugs in tiara's, handbags hanging from the ceiling to sideways giraffe heads popping off the walls.

We started our evening with a Cosmopolitan; every girl needs a cocktail before dinner right? It was divine. For our meal we had the 6-course taster menu. Perfect to get a true feel of the food served and a little bit of heaven on each plate. Each dish was delicious. Really really delicious! If you want to have a little nosey at the menu, take a look here.

I had a lovely evening, the staff were really friendly and atmosphere and food just fab. I highly recommend! I have definitely added dinner here to the 'Possible things to do for my 30th'.

YUM!

L xox
Sea Bass with mouth-watering foam!
Venison with super amazing...everything
Nougat glace a la noix de coco
Apologies for my low res iPhone pictures, I was too nervous to take a million photos with my flash on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49970955-1