Monday 28 January 2013

Monday musings

This week I will mainly thinking about:

  • Updating my current portfolio Lady Lauren Loves to fall more inline with the blog.
  • Updating my work on there too, this is a long time coming :)
  • Making blog post lists/schedules and being a little more organised.
  • Moving around our second bedroom to transform it in to an office that we can both use, FINALLY.
  • Starting my driving lessons, I'M SO EXCITED!
  • Eating better meals (I will post recipes and pics at the end of the week).
  • Reading Oh Joy!'s new book Blog INC. I'm really excited to get this, as I have already read Joy's Creative, INC. and Meg Mateo Ilasco's Craft INC.
What will you be up to?

L xox


To ease in to Monday, here's a little bit of internet pretty.

Cute illustrations - The Art of Lim Heng Swee

Always bring your own sunshine

Hug Keep Us Alive

Gorgeous packaging for Helt Honey by Studio Arhoj

01 23 1 helthoney 2

01 23 1 helthoney 8


Really awesome offices (need some inspiration for ours)

cute workspace #desk #office

office

office

office

Some of the food I am looking to cook this week, from BBC Good Food

Sea bass with sizzled ginger, chilli & spring onions

Chicken in balsamic, orange & rosemary sauce


0 comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49970955-1